As we start working in the building again, we ask that everyone respect the following policies and procedures:
- We will take your temperature as you enter the building. If you have a temperature above 100.4, we will ask you to go home.
- We will require face coverings for everyone in common areas.
- Please be respectful of everyone’s personal space and stay 6 feet apart.
- Until further notice, we are not allowing outside visitors.
In addition, here is what we have done to reduce the possibility of COVID-19 transmission:
- All desks have been placed at least 6 feet apart.
- There are hands-free door openers on all conference room and bathroom doors.
- We have posted the maximum occupancy for each conference room on its door.
- We have increased cleaning measures to include daily disinfecting of commonly used areas.
- The HVAC systems have been inspected and cleaned.
- No food services will be provided until further notice.
- We are providing disposable cups for coffee and other drinks.
We are committed to keeping the Idealab community informed on the evolving COVID-19 situation and to work together to keep each other safe and healthy. We will continue to post updates as this global public health issue unfolds. For the most recent information about COVID-19, you can visit the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) websites. You can find frequently asked questions and answers on their pages:
REVISED: May 2020